Scholarship for Sustainability Leadership Programme in Sweden
For citizen of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and asks how business can become more people and planet focused in market driven economies.
The programme invites prominent figures in the commercial and political sectors as well as academia to present topics such as climate change, responsible financing, stake-holder engagement and leadership development.
Can I apply?
– You have an ambition to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
– You have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector
– You are in a position to drive decisions and have a mandate to influence the business strategy for your organisation
– You are between 25-45 years old (born 1972 – 1992)
– You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
– You are a citizen of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam
– You can take part in all parts of the programme
– You are prepared to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the programme
– Kick-off, 2 days in one of the selected countries in Asia, March 2018
– Module 1, 2 weeks in Sweden, May 2018
– Module 2, 1 week in one of the selected countries in Asia, October 2018